GDPR Software eCommerce Website and Web Application
The GDPR software platform is a comprehensive system that aims to simplify the process of the GDPR journey.
It is an online compliance tool which provides a question and answer framework, supporting documentation, and audit trail of evidence for businesses to be able to demonstrate their organisation is operating within GDPR guidelines.
Designed for any company size from one person working from a home office, up to large corporations that may have an allocated GDPR team.
- The main framework is grouped into 11 main sections with over 100 questions and the user answering Yes/No/Not Sure.
- Dashboard for the users so they can see progress through each of the stagesWizard and on-screen guides to walk businesses through the question and answer framework
- Extensive library of sample template policies and procedures which can be tailored to each business
- Autofill of sample templates to speed up filling them in
- Areas to document data types and locations
- Areas to document processes, with a file uploader.
- Registers to record Transfer of Data, Request/Restriction of Data, and Data Breach Register
- SAR (Subject Access Request) Form module
- Risk/audit/gap assessment module
- Actions can be asigned, with calendar reminders
- Auditable Reports in HTML/PDF to supply evidence businesses are following GDPR practices
- Ongoing support for audit trails, as it is a continual process
- GDPR Software eCommerce Website and Web Application
- ecommerce website, web application
No.1 ecommerce website - Andrew Strain
Ecommerce website serving 6 major UK Airports.
We contracted Impact to help us develop an ecommerce website offering executive lounge services at Heathrow, Gatwick & Stansted. Impact assisted in writing the functional specification and developed the ecommerce store from scratch. Over time we have enhanced the website to now take bookings for everything from lounge access to limousine hire, and airside bedrooms to spa services. This website queries real-time availability using web API's and pushes bookings through to the relevant airport lounges, plus distributes messaging to all appropriate services eg concierge, beauty therapists etc. There are also affiliate tracking systems and dynamic discount code features.
This project has involved some complex problem solving and development and we have always found Andy more than capable of delivering a solution that has met our needs, timeline and budget.
I have always found Impact to be prompt in communications, available to discuss any ideas or issues that we’ve had, and they have often gone the extra mile by making changes to our website and epos systems in the early hours of the morning so as to minimise disruption to our executive lounges.
Director of Digital