GDPR Software eCommerce Website and Web Application
The GDPR software platform is a comprehensive system that aims to simplify the process of the GDPR journey.
It is an online compliance tool which provides a question and answer framework, supporting documentation, and audit trail of evidence for businesses to be able to demonstrate their organisation is operating within GDPR guidelines.
Designed for any company size from one person working from a home office, up to large corporations that may have an allocated GDPR team.
- The main framework is grouped into 11 main sections with over 100 questions and the user answering Yes/No/Not Sure.
- Dashboard for the users so they can see progress through each of the stagesWizard and on-screen guides to walk businesses through the question and answer framework
- Extensive library of sample template policies and procedures which can be tailored to each business
- Autofill of sample templates to speed up filling them in
- Areas to document data types and locations
- Areas to document processes, with a file uploader.
- Registers to record Transfer of Data, Request/Restriction of Data, and Data Breach Register
- SAR (Subject Access Request) Form module
- Risk/audit/gap assessment module
- Actions can be asigned, with calendar reminders
- Auditable Reports in HTML/PDF to supply evidence businesses are following GDPR practices
- Ongoing support for audit trails, as it is a continual process
- GDPR Software eCommerce Website and Web Application
- ecommerce website, web application
Multilingual website for outdoor pursuits center in Spain.
Just wanted to say a huge thanks for the work you have put in to creating our new web site, we are really pleased with the results.
I know we have not been the easiest of clients to work with as we had no clear direction in the beginning and then so many unplanned changes but thank you for your patience and it has paid off as we now have what we think is the best site in the “activity business" it is vibrant, easy to navigate, engaging and informative. Your advise and guidance through this process for us has been amazing and fingers crossed this is the start to a great new venture for us.
We have a few other projects we are working on and look forward to talking to you about these soon.
Deborah Kelly, Marketing Director