BigCommerce to CRM API Integration
- Using BigCommerce’s API suite (Catalog, Customers & Order API’s)
- Store data connects to Ometria’s data API, utilising the push API to pass:
- Contact – New & Updates
- Orders – New & Updates
- Products – Full Refresh & Updates
- We also use Ometria’s ‘Fetch list of Profiles’ to intermittently retrieve profile updates (unsubscribes/profiles changes) to update BigCommerce.
- Historical data has been pulled first in bulk. (using a staging Ometria account to test, then moved to live Ometria account)
- BigCommerce to Ometria CRM API Integration
- big commerce api integration
Villa rental website with 128 exclusive properties overseas.
In 2009, I moved my business from a company in India, and engaged Impact Technology to maintain and develop my vacation rental website. Since then the website has undergone many large changes from a complete redesign, to simplifying booking functionality and enhancing usability features. There have also been many back end changes, simplifying key administration tasks, including the creation of a variety of complex reporting and financial functions.
More recently we have been focused on social aspects and enhancing the delivery of guest services to our customers before arrival and during their stay. Impact have developed bespoke forums for us so that guests can ask questions of other guests prior to booking, and integrated live chat software to the website to support pre-sales. We are about to launch a bespoke private messaging system that will allow guests to communicate, both with each other and key members of staff, before, during and after their visit.
I have found Impact’s input into all of these changes invaluable. Andy will always find the most efficient and budget conscious solution to a problem, and Jo has often been a sounding board for looking at things from the customers perspective. Thus far it’s been a mutually beneficial relationship and I am confident it will continue to be so.
Prem Chadeesingh, Managing Director